- What was your first impression of me? He is the loudest, most obnoxious guy in the whole entire room but damn he is hot.
- How accurate do you now think it was? On which counts do you think you were totally wrong and on which were you right? You are all three, and thats why I fell in love with you :) No one in this world has as much charisma as you do.
- What is your idea of a truly romantic evening? Boat hopping and sandcastle making :)
- If I promise not to get upset, can you tell me something that you’d like to change in me but don’t have the nerve to tell me? I want you to understand that I would never change anything about you. You make me the happiest I have ever been, and I would tell you if I had something to change.
- If you weren’t in the profession you are, what would be your other dream profession and why? I would like to be a pediatrician, because I love children and I already am in college for my doctorate.
- Apart from the most obvious one, which other two areas of your body are the most sensitive and responsive? My neck and my shoulders
- Which three parts of my body are your personal favourites and why? Your hair, lips and stomach.
- Can you name three qualities that attracted you when you met me/got to know me? Your hair, your insane personality and your super goofy smile :)
- Which is your dream destination and why?
Rome, Italy. Absolutely beautiful.
- Which is your favourite movie of all time and favourite scene in it? (If the other hasn’t seen it, narrate in detail.)
Harry potter, when the 7th one and Mcgonagall steals the show!
- Which fruit/vegetable do you think I resemble and why? You're a cherry cx Poppin cherries all day baby c;
- Can you remember your earliest childhood memory of happiness and that of fear?
As a child I was rarely happy, I remember being afraid of my father and him hitting me though.
- Your favourite aunt/uncle/cousin and why?
They all suck/
- What are the qualities that draw you to people that you can base a friendship on?
Sense of humor and style :P I am a diva baby cx you know that.
- Can you give me a mock session of how you would discuss sex education when you have a child?
So when mommy and daddy love each other a lot, he puts his COUGH in my COUGH, never let a boy touch you like that. Just yell rape. Unless you like it.
- Your first crush – what drew you to her/him?
MATT ZIETLOW :P He is absolutely adorable and his family owns Kwik trip C: He is so nice.
- Your first date – where did you go, what did you do and how long did the relationship last?
Matt Zietlow, one year and we went to the movies. That we did not watch :P
- How have you coped with break-ups in the past?
To the next fish in the sea, usually. Most the time I spend about a day wishing I had them still.
- What has been your scariest dream? Which has been your most frequently recurring one?
I don't sleep much... but i dreamt that my dad killed me once.
- Which has been the best decision you ever made?
- Which is the decision you regret the most?
Dating Ian, he would have never done that if I had never dated him.
- Can you narrate to me your proudest moment?
The day my parents stood up and told me they loved me because I had a 4.3 GPA.
- If you won the lottery, what are the first three things you would do and which are the five things you’ve been most longing for, that you would buy?
I would scream, pee and kiss you. I would buy those new Louboutin heels, a kitty, a new gucci suit for you, beach house and a red ferrari c:
- If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…
Crackers, Kiki, your parents photo, your old sweatshirt and our scrapbook
- If you were asked whom you would like to be born again as, the answer would be…
Cleopatra. I love her.
- Which is your favourite flavour of ice cream, your favourite junk food and your favourite dessert?
Orange sherbert, doritos and fudge.
- Whose wardrobe would you most like to possess and why?
My own, I pride myself in fashion because I have nothing better to do c;
- The one argument your parents had, that you would try and avoid with your partner, would be over…
How soon they could get rid of me.
- Which is your favourite asset/body part on a man/woman and why? Backs and biceps, had to chose two. They make a man <3
- The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you was…
Lost my bikini top cliff diving in Florida.
- Your most wicked fantasy has got to be… (Be open to this one, if you react adversely, he/she will never feel free to confide in you again.)
About that one time, at church.
- If our relationship doesn’t work out, do you think we can remain friends? If no, why not?
No, because we are going to work out. I love you too much to lose you.
- Who are you closer to – your mum/dad - and why?
Neither, the both suck.
- Your favourite song of all times and why – is it because of the lyrics, because of the memories associated with it or just the whole package? Jonas Brothers- Fly with me. It just has amazing lyrics
- If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be? To be your age, to be promised that we will always be together and to give you your parents back.
- What upsets you most in a relationship and what makes you the happiest? When you are gone, and the way you kiss me when you walk in the door after work.
- What is your perception of how people see you? I dont care. I am who I am.
- If someone told you they saw me with another guy, what would your first reaction be – she’s cheating on me, he’s probably an old friend or I need to get to the bottom of this? The last two, I mean babe, you are ALWAYS with another girl and I have guy friends C: It's only you.
- Can you think of something you craved for when you were young and were denied? Love, attention, a caring family.
- Have you ever found yourself attracted to the same sex? I kissed a girl and I liked it. Wasn't half bad :P